Delivery is Free within New Zealand to all cities and main towns (excludes Rural delivery).
“Item not held in stock, imported to order only”
The fully automatic brewing control takes over the brewing of individually adjusted recipes and runs through all brewing phases with exact times and temperatures. Lautering is done easily and quickly by lifting the malt pipe with the lifting device included. This way you can carry out the lautering process quickly and without mess.
In addition, the device is mobile and easy to move and the space requirement is minimal. This makes it ideal for restaurants, pubs, events or brewing communities. The low purchase cost and a lower price per litre ensure a short-term payback.
- Control system matches smaller Braumeisters for easy transition from small to large units.
- High quality German manufactured stainless steel,
- Quantity: 500 litre of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 550 litre of wort
- Max. malt quantity: 120 kg
Product Code: SP46500
- Heating coil: 6 x 3,000 W output
- Pump: 370 W
- Power supply connection: 400 V 3 phase (fuse protection min. 32 Amp.) [NB- Requires NZ plug, not supplied]
- Total power consumption: 18.4 kW
- Cooling: 1.8 m2 double jacket surface area, connects to cooling units or water.
- Additional cooling via submersible cooling coil.
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)