ProCarb In-line carbonation & nitrogenation system
Delivery is Free within New Zealand to all cities and main towns (excludes Rural delivery).
ProCarb is a state-of-the-art, industry leading inline carbonation and/or nitrogenation system that delivers the most accurate, consistent, easiest and quickest in-line carbonation and nitrogenation in the brewing industry.
ProCarb can be used as a standalone, mobile, or integrated cost effective system to precisely carbonate or nitrogenate beverages. Reduce carbonation times by over 500%, significantly increase CO2 or N2 utilization. Significantly improve carbonation accuracy and save floor space compared to brite tanks. Increase brewery sustainability and reduce carbon footprint.
Prices start from $30,000 ( quoted on individual basis)
Feel free to reach out with any additional questions that you may have, by clicking the ‘Enquire’ button below.
If you would like more information or a quote on a system. Please provide the following information:
- What is your maximum product flow rate required?
- What is your normal operating product flow rate?
- What is your filtering system? and is this going to be inline with the carbonation system?
- What size are your buffering tanks?
- What Pressure range do you require in your product?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Saves time by instantly and accurately carbonating beer, wine, cider and all types of carbonated beverages
- Saves time by eliminating the use of large “brite” tanks or pressure tanks for carbonation
- Saves money by reducing carbonation or nitrogenation times by up to 500%
- Improves carbonation effectiveness by achieving very high CO2 yield and complete carbonation
- Improves product quality by delivering precise product carbonation control (+/-0.1 volumes or better)
- ProCarb can be easily integrated into ANY existing process to deliver carbonated product directly to filling equipment or secondary storage tanks
- The Allen Bradley PLC control system enables operators to customize, build and save specific product recipes with different carbonation requirements
- The Allen Bradley PLC control system can communicate with other ProBrew process equipment including filling systems for total automation and reliability
- New, patent-pending, ProCarb Plus integrated with centrifugal separator Technical Specifications
- Standard electrical requirements 230 V AC, 60 Hz, 20 Amps (other configurations available)
- Standard dimensions: 30”(l) x 27”(w) x 50”(h)
- Optional Stainless Steel Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger for product cooling
- Optional Packaged Air-Cooled Chiller System for glycol cooling
- Optional Stainless Steel product tank with digital level control as filler buffer tank
- Optional Food Grade casters for system mobility
- Optional CIP booster/return pump
Size Options (available in several standard models):
- ProCarb 20 = 20 GPM = 76 LPM - Litre Per Minute (maximum flow rate)
- ProCarb 80 = 80 GPM = 304 LPM
- ProCarb Mini = ProCarb 20 excluding Product & CIP booster pump
- ProCarb Plus with integrated with centrifugal separator
- and several custom models - please enquire.