50L Braumeister – 2017 Model
Delivery is Free within New Zealand to all cities and main towns (excludes Rural delivery).
Single kettle fully automatic brewing system
The Braumeister will turn also you into a Master Brewer. It was developed for both the soon-to-be and the already active hobby and home brewer. Its compact size and simple operation make the Braumeister ideal for home use.
The fully automated control system brews with both standard and individual recipes. Time and temperature are precisely maintained throughout all brewing phases. In contrast to the cumbersome equipment of many other hobby brewing devices, the Braumeister does not require constant stirring. The patented malt pipe technology allows the gentle and effortless circulation of the wort. This way, nothing gets burned and there is no need for decanting during the brewing process.
Whether you prefer wheat beer, lager or ale: the Braumeister allows you the brewing of all kinds of beers. You will certainly taste the difference in quality between your own beer and the all too often interchangeable, featureless beers made for the masses.
Be warned though: once you have acquired a taste for home-brewed beer you might once and for all turn your back on those commercial brews that all taste the same. In other words: once you got to know the Braumeister, it’ll be hard for you to renounce this natural type of beer brewing that gets by without pasteurisation and chemical additives.
- Model 2017
- Made of stainless steel
- Quantity: 50 litre of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 55 litre of wort
- Weight: 32 kg
- Heating coil: 3,200 W output
- Pump: 2 x 9 W
- Power supply connection: 230 V, 15 Amp
Note: Buyers must ensure their power supply & wall plug is suitable for 15 Amp plug
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Full recipe on one screen
- On-board memory for 10 recipes
- USB interface with Wifi module compatibility (sold separately)
- Dimensions: H = 70 cm Dia = 50 cm
- Packaged size: 74 x 60 x 61 cm
- Max. malt quantity: 13 kg